Microsoft Windows has been widely adopted as an operating system. Since Windows introduced its server OS, it’s also popular for business needs and server-related tasks. Windows Server 2019 is one of the best server operating systems you can use to run servers.
Many people are already using Windows Server 2019. If you’re thinking of using it for your server efficiency, then let you know how to download Windows Server 2019 ISO for free.
Windows Server 2019 is the most innovative server OS with a comprehensive administrative tool with a modern web interface. When it comes to security Windows Server 2019 has come up with improved and advanced threat protection.
Download Windows Server 2019 ISO
After the release of Windows Server 2019, it has received much appreciation for its remarkable capabilities. It’s a much improved server OS than other previous editions. With the trend and constant change in technology, Windows Server 2019 is a comprehensive server OS.
You can see various features included in Windows Server 2019 such as Windows Admin Center, Hybrid Cloud, and Storage Migration Service. Along with that, you will experience a smooth user interface and better performance. Security and network protection also improved in Windows Server 2019.
Windows Server 2019 is coming with three editions: Standard, Datacenter, and Essentials. Each edition has different features and functionalities. Here you can download the standard version.
File Name: Windows Server 2009
File Size: 2.2GB
Windows Server 2019 System Requirement
In this section, we’ll let you know the minimum system requirements for Windows Server 2019 for workable operations.
|Component||Minimum Requirements||Recommended Requirements|
|Processor||1.4 GHz 64-bit processor||3.1 GHz or faster multi-core processor|
|RAM||512 MB (ECC type or similar technology)||2 GB or higher|
|Storage||32 GB disk space||40 GB or more|
|Network||Gigabit Ethernet adapter (10/100/1000baseT)||Gigabit Ethernet adapter|
|Optical Storage||DVD drive (if installing from DVD media)||Not applicable|
How to Install Windows Server 2019 ISO Files?
Here we’ll know the installation process of Windows Server 2019 using bootable USB. So you required a few things to install.
The first one is the Windows Server ISO file which is provided above. Second, a USB drive that has at least 16GB free space, and lastly, Rufus to create a bootable USB. Let’s follow this how you can do it.
- Firstly You need to Download and Install Rufus from its official website.
- Insert a USB Drive into your computer.
- Double-click on Rufus executable file and Click on Run button.
- Click on Select button and choose the Windows Server 2019 ISO file you downloaded.
- Select Partition Scheme and File System
- For UEFI systems, select “GPT” under “Partition scheme.”
- For legacy BIOS systems, select “MBR” under “Partition scheme.”
- Choose “NTFS” as the file system.
- Click on Start button and wait for a few minutes, after completing the process you can see Ready at the bottom.
- Now Restart your computer and you will see boot screen, Press any key to boot.
- After that, you will see the Windows setup screen where you need to select language, time, and keyboard input then click on Next Button.
- On the next screen, Click on Install Now button.
- Wait for a minute, Setup is Starting.
- Select your Windows Server 2019 Edition as per your need and Click on Next.
- Tick the I accept the license terms and hit Next option.
- If this is your first time Windows server installation you need to click on (Custom: Install Windows only).
- Select a partition where you need to install Windows Server 2019, (If you see Unallocated space then you need to allocate space first to the drive). Click on Next button.
- Now Installation process will start and will copy files onto your computer.
- PC will reboot automatically after installation you need to Set Administrator password on the prompt screen. Click on Finish.
- To Login with Admin Privileges Press Ctrl + Alt + Del Key, enter your password and Hit Enter button.
- Windows Server 2019 Successfully installed on your system.
Windows Server 2019 Features
As I stated Windows Server 2019 is a comprehensive and innovative server operating system. Here you will get many new features, we’ve listed a few notable features of Windows Server 2019.
1. Windows Admin Center
Windows Admin Center is the most important feature of Windows Server 2019. It’s a modern web-based server management tool, making all server management tasks, such as configuring settings, managing roles, and troubleshooting, quite accessible through its user-friendly interface.
2. Hybrid Cloud
Its hybrid cloud allows us to deploy our data and applications on the public cloud and private cloud accordingly. Consequently, integration with Microsoft Azure makes things more easy to deploy and manage.
3. System Insight
System Insight is another important feature you need to know. With the help of this, you can see the performance of Windows server deployment. Even it’s very useful to understand server operations.
4. Encrypted Network
In a virtualized network data transmission environment, the use of encrypted network features is always considered necessary. Windows Server 2019 provides Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) to protect data against unauthorized sources.
Windows Server 2019 has been packed with various security features such as Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, Windows Defender Exploit Guard, and Remote Credential Guard. Moreover, Attack Surface Reduction has also been included to block malicious. You can see Windows Defender SmartScreen network security.
6. Container Upgrade
Container upgrade or improvement is another top feature of Windows Server 2019. Now in the same container host, you can run Windows and Linux-based containers. Moreover, in-built Kubernetes support is a noteworthy improvement.
Windows Server 2019 comes with several changes in storage. Data Depublication and File Server Resource Manager are notable changes. Apart from this, the Storage Migration Service has been included to migrate old Windows servers to new ones.