Have you ever heard about Com.Dti.Folderlauncher android app? This is another Android system app that is used to organize and launch multiple apps on the device.
Previously, we discussed the Configapk app, which is also an Android system app. If you want to learn more about this app, you can read that article.
In this article, we have covered the important topics related to Com.Dti.Folderlauncher. If you already know about this app but having problems creating folders, don’t worry, we’ll also show you how to fix that.
What Is Com Dti Folderlauncher App?
It is an android system app that is properly responsible for launching multiple apps on the device by using one icon. Every app that you see on your home screen and every folder that you create to organize your apps are managed and allowed by the com.dti.folderlauncher app.
If you have installed many apps on your device, it can be difficult to find them. However, com.dti.folderlauncher helps you out by allowing you to create folders for different app categories like games and finance, making them easier to organize and locate.
How to use Com Dti Folderlauncher app?
If you are still confused about how to use this app on an Android phone, then follow the steps below.
- Firstly, long-press on the app icon you want to group with another app, and then drag it over the other app icon. It will automatically create a folder and add both apps to it.
- If you want to change the name of a folder, simply click on the folder and tap on its name. After that, you can edit the name whatever you want.
How to fix the Com Dti Folderlauncher problem?
If you experience an issue with the app where you are unable to launch or create a folder, don’t worry as there are some methods you can try to fix the issue permanently.
1. Restart Your Device
The first step that you should always take is to force restart the device. Restarting the phone is the best way to fix minor problems.
So, make sure you always try the simple restart trick to solve sudden glitches. Just long-press your device’s power button and click on “reboot,” and you are done.
2. Clear Your Device Cache
Cache always stores your frequently used data and helps you access it faster. Sometimes, our activities may cause issues with what is saved in the cache data, and you may experience issues as a result.
Once you clear your device cache then it restarts all necessary files which will also solve your problem.
- Open phone Settings.
- Type Storage in the search section and click on the Storage option.
- Tap on the Free Up button and it will automatically start scanning your device.
- Click on Clean Up then restart your phone to see if the problem is solved.
3. Remove Background Apps
As we all know, there are some apps that always run in the background, such as antivirus and notification apps, which can fill up your device’s RAM and cause it to slow down.
So check the apps running in the background and close all the apps you don’t need, it will speed up your device and solve the problem.
- Go to your device’s Settings.
- Scroll down and Tap on App Manager or App Management.
- Click on the app that you don’t want to run in the background.
- Now, tap on the Power saver or Battery saver option, depending on your device.
- Select Disable Background running or Restrict Background Activity option.
4. Factory Reset
If nothing is working, all you need to do is factory reset your Android device. After resetting your phone, your phone will start as if it were new.
Make sure you take a backup first because resetting your phone will delete all your data, including photos, videos, apps, contacts, and other important information.
- Go to Settings > About phone.
- Click on the Factory reset option.
- Now, Tap on Erase all data, enter your phone’s password, and you’re done!
- If you can’t find this option, just search for factory reset on the Settings search bar.
I hope now you understand what Com Dti folderlauncher is and how to fix it. If you have any questions regarding this article, please let us know in the comment section. If you found this article helpful, please share it with others who are interested in similar topics.