iPhone users have always longed for the one feature which every Android user enjoys, i.e., Phone Call Recording. But, in this guide, we will give you some tricks to use that you what you always wanted on your iPhone. Yes, you guessed it right! Today here we will explain to you how you will record your phone calls and conversation on iPhone.
But, hold on! Before recording the phone call, you must make sure that you search and understand your country to state laws. In most cases, due to the barriers in law, you cannot record a phone call without getting consent from all parties on the call. So, now let’s get started with the guide.
List of Best Ways Record Phone Calls and Conversations on iPhone
Look, there are many ways available that you can use in order to record your phone calls and conversations on your iPhone. But, the methods we describe here are the best-known methods in our opinion. So, it depends upon you that you can use them or not.
Method 1: Use a Third-Party Application
This is one of the easiest ways to record your voice calls on your iPhone. However, there are dozens of apps that record phone calls. But, in my opinion, the one app that is easier and highly rated in App Store is called Call Recording by NoNotes. It’s a voice call recording software specially made for iOS devices with lots of features, including phone call recording.
However, more surprisingly, it records phone calls absolutely free in its trial period. However, there is a paid or subscription version available that unlocks more features. But, don’t worry! The premium version does not cost you more than $8.00 per month. So, we highly recommend you try this once.
Method 2: Use Google Voice
This is another method that you can use, but in my opinion, it is a bit complicated method. But, at the same time best if you don’t want to install or use a third-party application to record phone calls on your iPhone.
So, here are the steps that you need to follow. But, before following them, make sure that you have a Google Voice Number because, with this, you won’t use this feature.
Meanwhile, if you don’t have one, then get it using Google Voice Webpage. You can simply visit the given link and log in using your Google I’d, then simply follow the on-screen instruction. Also, when it asks you to select a city or area code, you have to make sure to choose it wisely. Now, let’s hover to the steps:
- Firstly, download and install the Google Voice app from the App Store.
- Then, launch it and set up your account using your new Google Voice Number.
- Once done, visit the Google Voice webpage. Then, find and click on the Settings icon.
- Now, navigate to the Calls section and toggle the Incoming Call Options button to On position.
- After that, to record calls, you must have to receive a call using your Google Voice Number. But, currently, there is no feature available to record the outgoing calls. This means you have to ask the other party to call on your Google Voice Number if you want to record the conversation.
- Now, once you pick up the call, make sure to press the 4 button. After that, you will get a notification that the call is being recorded.
That’s it. Now, your conversation starts recording, and if you want to stop the recording, you need to press the 4 key again; else, the call will continue recording unless you end the call. Once you stop or end the call, your recorded voice chat will be saved in Google Voicemail.
But, suppose you want to save this file on your PC, then you can simply click on the voicemail icon as shown in the picture below and click on the three vertical dots to open the drop-down context menu. Then, hit the download button and save it on your PC locally.
Method 3: Use An External Voice Recorder
You can also use an external voice recorder if you have one. But, in my opinion, this is a very hectic process. So, this does not depend on you whether you want to use this method or not. Meanwhile, if you don’t have a recorder, then don’t worry, let’s try our last method.
Method 4: Using Voicemail
To use this method, you first require to check whether your carrier allows you to download the voicemail messages or not. So, to check this, you need to hover over to your phone app and then click on voicemail. Now, on the next page, if the voicemail message appears, that’s means you can directly record phone calls just by clicking on that button.
But, in case the option is not there, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, call someone and ask him for permission to record the call.
- After that, click on the Add Call button. This will initiate a three-way conversation.
- Now, make a call on your phone number. Then, your own voicemail inbox appears.
- Then, simply hit the Merge Calls to make the conference call.
- Finally, once the call gets finished, you’ll find your recording in the voicemail inbox.
So, that’s how you can record phone calls and conversations on iPhones. We hope this guide helped you. Furthermore, use our comment section and tell us which method you liked the most. Also, visit here regularly to get yourself updated in this fast phasing world.