Here we will teach you how to disable the digital wellbeing app permanently. Digital Wellbeing is an application where you can track the daily usage of your Android phone. In this app, you can see how long you use your phone, how often you unlock your phone, and how much time you spend on each app.
If you think this application is a threat to your privacy, don’t worry. It is safe for all. It’s just an app from Google that tracks your smartphone’s daily usage and notifies you. But most of you want to disable this app from your device. Maybe you don’t use this application and are not even interested in knowing about your daily use.
Also Read- How to Block Internet Access For Specific Android Apps
Why Do We Need This Digital Wellbeing Application?
In the time of the internet, we all are wasting a lot of our time watching short video content and don’t even realize it. So if you use this app to track your daily app usage, it will help you to set your daily usage limit and save your precious time.
If you are a parent, you can also check how long your child uses the phone every day. But if you still want to disable the Digital Wellbeing app, the below guide will help you disable it on your Android phone.
Also Read- Best Parenting Apps for Android
How to Disable Digital Wellbeing on Android Phones?
Google has launched this Digital Wellbeing app on Android devices, which works on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and all the above versions. This app comes pre-installed on your phone when you buy the phone. So it is difficult to remove it permanently, but we will guide you on how to Disable the Digital Wellbeing app on an android phone.
- Open Phone Setting > Digital Wellbeing & Parental Controls. If you can’t find it in the Settings menu, search in the search bar of Settings or the Apps section.
- Click on the three dots at the Top-Right area.
- Now, Click on Manage your data.
- Turn Off Daily Device Usage Option.
- Click on Turn Off Settings in the pop-up box.
- After Turn Off settings Usage access page will open. Just click on Digital Wellbeing.
- At last, Click on the Toggle Button to turn off Permit Usage Access.
Follow all the steps correctly and you will see that the Digital Wellbeing application is now permanently disabled. If after this you still face any problem or you have any questions regarding any topic then tell us in the comment section.