These days Emojis have become feelings, of everyone. As mostly, everyone has conversations while chatting, no one can see what the other person is feeling, so they send emojis. Everyone loves emojis, you can covert your laughing face or crying into a small colorful pictograph. All smartphones have emojis, and there are many emoji apps available.
However, using emojis on mobile devices is easy, but using them on the desktop is a little bit hard. So, what can you do if you are using a PC and want to use Emojis? Slowly, PCs are also getting updated with mobile features and there are few ways to use emojis on PC.
On Windows 10 there is an emoji keyboard, which can be used while communicating with others. Let us check out how to get emojis on your Desktop.
Also Read- Best Emoji Apps For Android
List of Best Ways to Get Emojis on Windows Computer PC
Below we have explained a few of the methods by which you can get emojis on a Windows desktop PC. You can pick any method according to your need.
Method 1: Install Emoji Keyboard Chrome Plugin
If you are using Google Chrome, then you can install the Emoji Keyboard plugin and use emojis on your PC.
- First, Install the Emoji Keyboard Plugin to Chrome from the given link.
- Once the plugin is installed, you will see the emoji icon at the upper right corner of the Chrome browser. Then select it.
- Type the text you want to and add the emojis of your choice
- Then select and copy the Message
- Paste the Message where you like to in the text field.
Method 2: Use Touch Keyboard on Windows 8 & 10
If you are using Windows 8 or 10 PC then follow the given steps and use Touch Keyboard to use emojis on PC.
- Do right-click on the Windows Taskbar
- There select Toolbars and then click on Touch Keyboard
- It will add the keyboard icon to the taskbar on the left side of the clock.
- Now, open any app in which you want to use the emojis.
- Like, if you want to use emojis on Facebook, then open any browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Create a post or comment box, where you can type
- Now, click on the Keyboard icon in the taskbar, a keyboard will appear on the screen.
- At the bottom left side, click on the smiley face on the keyboard
- An emoji keyboard will appear, from here you can select any emoji as you wish.
- Click on any emoji and add it to your message or post or comment.
Method 3: Use Emojis Website and Copy Paste
Here, we have provided two websites of emojis from where you can copy and paste the emojis in your messages. Check out the sites and use them on your PC’s browser.
- Open any web browser and visit the sites like iEmoji or GetEmoji
- Select any emoji character and highlight it to copy (Can use shortcut CTRL + C)
- Now, paste (can use CTRL + V) the emoji in the text field wherever you want to.
- In the message, it might show a rectangle box, but once you send the message it will show the emoji.
So, these are some of the ways to use emojis on a desktop. If you know any other way, then do share it with us by commenting in the comment section below.