In the era of technology, everyone needs to create something new and for which, one must have up-to-date and extremely useful tools that can help Android devices to run faster and smoother.
Here, the affordability of every user taken into consideration and the Orange Pi 4 is available at $59.90 which could be beneficial for Android and Linux devices. It holds Rockchip RK3399 SBC and 4GB RAM is available for sale. This open-source single-board computer is compatible with Android 8.1, Ubuntu 18.4, and Debian 9. Moreover, it also has an optional 16GB eMMC flash.
Specifications of Orange Pi 4:
- System Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4
- Storage: Micro SD card and 16GB eMMC Flash
- Video decode: 4K VP9 and 10-bit H.265 video codec support up to 60 fps
- Camera: 2x camera headers
- Debugging: 3-pin serial header
- Dimension: 91 × 56 mm
- Power Supply: 5V/3A via DC jack, 5V via type C port and RK808 PMU
Orange Pi4 can be used to build a computer, wireless server, games and so on.
The price of this equipment is very impressive and suits the pocket of all. The board will be available on Amazon and Aliexpress but it is not for sale yet.