Snapchat is an image and video sharing application for your followers. Well, it is an exciting and enjoyable social media platform, but when you forget your account password, it’s been a bit tricky to recover your password. But, you know what, you do not have to worry because we are here.
If you forgot the Snapchat account password and don’t have access to your Email and phone number, here we have mentioned the best way to recover your Snapchat account and reset the password. Therefore, make sure to follow the guide until the end. So, let’s get started with it.
Also Read- How To Increase Snapchat Score Up Fast
Methods to Recover Snapchat Without Email or Phone
Well, there are many methods available that you can use to recover your Snapchat account even if you forget your password. But, here, we have only mentioned those that will help you. So, in case you are still not familiar with the methods to do so, follow the guide until the end.
How to Recover a Snapchat Account without an Email or Phone Number?
This is the first method to help you recover your account without an email or phone number. So, here are the tricks that will help you do so.
1. Snapchat Support
If you neither have the Email nor the phone number and want to recover your account, then you have to contact the support team. Well, although there are very few chances that your account may get recover.
But, you have to try your best, you must explain to them everything that proves that the account you are trying to recover belongs to you. However, only then they might help you recover your account.
2. Email The Snapchat Official
If the above methods don’t help you get back your account, we suggest you email the Snapchat official on [email protected]
However, you also need to explain everything but make sure to use the official Email that was previously used to create your Snapchat account. Meanwhile, if you are lucky enough, then you will get a reply from the Snapchat official regarding your account recovery.
3. Password Manager
Regrettably, if the above-mentioned methods won’t work for you, this method will surely help you get back your account. So, password manager, I’m assuming that you are using the Google password manager to manage all your accounts credentials.
But, this method only works when your password is already saved on Google’s password manager. So, to check, you can simply open the Google app and click on Settings. Then, navigate to the Security and click on Password Manager.
That’s it. Now, if your Snapchat password is saved, then the Snapchat app is listed on the password manager tab.
How to Recover your Snapchat Account without Phone Access?
You can use the tricks we have mentioned below in case you don’t have access to the phone in which you have logged in to your account. So, let’s take a look at the steps that will help you recover your Snapchat account even if you don’t have phone access:
- Firstly, open the Snapchat app and go to the login page. Then, tap on the Forget your password.
- Now, on the next screen, you will get two options: recover it using the Phone number or Email I’d. So, instead of selecting the phone number using an email, I’d.
- Then, simply enter the Email I’d that you’ve used while creating your account and hit the Submit button.
- That’s it. Now, Snapchat will automatically send you an email along with a link to change your password. So, open that Email and tap on the link.
How to Recover a Snapchat Account without Email Access?
However, suppose if you don’t remember the email account that you have used while creating the account, then we suggest you follow the given steps to recover your account:
- First of all, open the Snapchat app and go to the login page. Then, tap on the Forget your password.
- Thereafter, on the next screen, you will get two options either recover it Via Phone or Via Email I’d. So, instead of selecting the Email, use the Phone number.
- Then, enter the registered mobile number, including the country code, and hit the continue button.
- Now, from the options Send Via Sms and Call me Instead on the next page.
- That’s it. Now, Snapchat will send you a verification code on your registered mobile number. So, enter that verification code and hit the continue button. Then, change your password.
So, that’s it on how to recover your Snapchat account without an email and phone number. We hope that this guide has helped you. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, comment below.