We all know Windows 11 is coming out soon, but we didn’t know whether this would be the revolutionary OS change or not. But, I think Windows 11 is going to be better than we thought about it today. Many features may ease your work, and one of those features is the in-built autocorrect.
An autocorrect feature in Windows 11 identifies misspelled words in the sentences you have written and replaces them with the correct spellings. We use these features every day in our life while using Google, editing documents, etc.
Nevertheless, currently, not many users are familiar with this feature. That’s we are here with a new guide to help you guys turn off/on the Windows 11 keyboard autocorrect. So, let’s check out the necessary steps for that.
Also Read- How to Change Taskbar Color on Windows 11
Step by Step Guide to Turn Off Keyboard Autocorrect on Windows 11
It is very easy to turn off your keyboard autocorrect on your Windows 11 PC. You need to follow a few steps. So, let’s go through with those steps:
- Firstly, press Win+I altogether to invoke the Settings of your Windows 11.
- After that, navigate to the Time & language tab under the Settings page. Then, select Typing option located at the right side of the Window.
- Finally, type Autocorrect misspelled words in the search box and click on it.
- Then, toggle the button to turn off the Autocorrect misspelled words.
That’s it. Now, this feature is disabled on your Windows 11 PC. But, in case you want to enable it, you can follow the next section to do so.
Steps To Turn On Keyboard Autocorrect on Windows 11
Now, suppose you have turned off the autocorrect feature, but now again want to enable it. Then, how do you do this? Well, don’t worry! You can follow the steps mentioned below in case you don’t know.
- First of all, open the Start menu and search for Settings. You can also use the Win+I button to open the settings app.
- Now, click on the Time & language tab from the menu located on the left side.
- Then, search for Typing option and open it.
- That’s it. Now, you can search for Autocorrect misspelled words toggle the button to On position.
So, these are some steps that you need to follow if your wish to turn on/off the autocorrect feature in Windows 11. We hope this guide has helped you. In case you have any doubt regarding this feature, feel free to ask us in the comment section.