Yes, you just landed on the right page where you can download Windows 10 iso 64-bit and 32-bit full version free. We have various ways to get Windows 10; let’s dive in.
Windows 10 comes with exciting features, including the revamped Start Menu. In this update, you’ll get a full-fledged version of Cortana and features like Battery Saver, TPM support, and Microsoft’s new biometrics security feature called Windows Hello.
But now, they want to upgrade their old Windows PC to Windows 10. There are tons of methods available to upgrade your PC, such as using a bootable USB drive, an ISO file, Virtual Box, Direct upgrade, etc.
But I don’t think most of our readers know about those methods. So, therefore, that encourages us to bring up a guide to explain how you can get the 32-bit or 64-bit tenth generation of Microsoft’s OS. So, let’s get started.
Technical Specification for Windows 10
There are exciting and valuable technical specifications that you can get with your Windows 10 OS. From Xbox to Cortana for desktop, everything is fantastic in the new Windows version.
- Start Menu Returns.
- You’ll get a virtual assistant Cortana.
- Xbox App; therefore, if you are a gamer, then Windows 10 is for you.
- You will get a Project Spartan Browser.
- Office apps get touch support.
- Action Center replaces the charm menu of Windows 8.
- Instead of having two apps to control your device settings in PC Settings and Control Panel.
Windows 10 Minimum System Requirements
|Processor||1 GHz dual-core|
|RAM||1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)|
|Hard Disk Space||16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)|
|Graphics Card||DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver|
|Display Resolution||800 x 600|
Download Windows 10 (Home and Pro Edition) [64-bit/ 32-bit] 2023
Several methods are available to download Windows 10 ISO, but not every method is safe for your device. However, the methods we have explained below are the safest way to do so. Therefore, now let’s get started.
Windows 10 ISO Direct Download Link
As you know, Windows 10 is a very flexible OS, and it comes with a variant of editions listed below.
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Home N
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
- Windows 10 Pro Education
- Windows 10 Pro Education N
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Education N
From below direct download links below, you will get the full Windows 10 iso file 64-bit & 32-bit full versions free. Don’t worry these links are safe to use and offer you a high downloading speed.
Download Windows 10 ISO 21H2 64-bit (English)
Download Windows 10 21H2 32-bit (English)
Windows 10 21H1 32-bit (English)
Windows 10 21H1 64-bit Download (English)
Download Windows 10 ISO File – Bootable USB Drive
To download and install the Windows 10 ISO file on your PC, you need to use the Windows media creation tool to create an ISO file to install Windows 10. So, here are the steps that you need to perform:
- First of all, go to the given link, “Windows 10 download page“, now From there, download the media creation tool by clicking on Download Now. After that, run it on your PC.
- Then, click on the Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO) for another PC and hit the Next button.
- After that, choose the language, edition of Windows you need, and architecture. Then, hit the Next.
- Then, click on the ISO file followed by the Next button, and that’s it. This tool will create your ISO file for you on your device.
- Finally, if you want to use that ISO file as a backup for another PC or even your PC, burn it onto a DVD or make a bootable USB drive.
- You can also choose a USB flash drive, and it will take some time to download Windows 10 and make a bootable USD drive for you.
Note: Don’t forget to choose whether to download the 32-bit or 64-bit version. We recommend using Windows 10 64-bit if you have a minimum of 4GB of RAM installed on your PC; otherwise, go with 32-bit architecture.
Directly Upgrade to Windows 10
There’s good news; if you are using the Windows 7 or newer version, you will easily get a direct update to Windows 10 from your Windows Settings.
But the update doesn’t need to be available for everyone as it depends on your PC. So, check whether a direct update is available for your PC. Then, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, click on the Start Menu.
- After that, search for the Windows Update using the Search Bar.
- You have to choose the Windows Update option from the search list.
- Finally, click on the Check for Updates button in the next window.
That’s it. If the Windows 10 update is available for your PC, it will automatically ask you to download it. Now, you have to wait until it searches for the update.
Download Windows 10 Without Activating
If you want to get Windows 10 for free for your computer, you can download and install the new OS without activating it. But keep in mind that using an unactivated Windows will result in the discontinuation of updates shortly.
Also, some premium features will not work, such as Personalization features and in-built applications. However, not only that, but using a non-updated Windows means no technical support from the officials. In addition, you will also see a message on the bottom left corner of your desktop window, i.e., Activate Windows, Go to Settings to Activate Windows.
Download Student Version of Windows 10
Many users don’t know that Windows 10 Education is free for school and college students. So, suppose you are also a student and have your registered student email.
In that case, we highly recommend you use the Education version because there’s not much difference between the basic, home, professional, and education versions.
Downloading Link: Education Version Windows 10
Purchase Windows 10 Activation Key From Microsoft’s Official Website
Generally, Microsoft offers many exciting deals for its existing customers. If you don’t want to use the free version of Windows 10, we recommend you purchase the activation keys for your PC. But, this will cost you for Windows 10 Home around $139, while Pro is $199.99.
Activation Link: Windows 10 key
How To Install or Upgrade to Windows 10?
The Internet contains tutorials and videos on “How Can I Download Windows 10 for Free Full Version?” However, most guides and videos are not helpful as they leave the process hallway, so users are confused after watching or reading those tutorials.
If you love to watch video tutorials, we pick one of the best videos that teach you to upgrade your PC to Windows 10 Home, Windows Professional, etc.
Can I get Windows 10 ISO for free?
Yes, Downloading Windows 10 ISO from official Microsoft sources is legal and free. Use the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft’s website to create installation media or upgrade your system.
What’s the fastest way to download the Windows 10 ISO?
The fastest way to get Windows 10 ISO file is using Windows 10 Media Creation tool.
So, these are the best practical ways to download Windows 10 ISO 32/64 Bit for your PC. We hope that you find this guide helpful. However, you can ask us in the comment section for further queries. You can bookmark this page and visit it after a few days. In the meantime, we can solve your issue as soon as possible.