Microsoft recently released the new patch update for their new buddy, i.e., Windows 11. But, many users still didn’t get this update even though they have Windows 10 installed on their PC. Although Microsoft promised their users that every user who has Windows 10 on their PC would get the Windows 11 update for free. But, there’s also a twist as only those with the TPM 2.0 chip-enabled system will get this update.
But You can also look at our guide on Bypass TPM, RAM, and Secure Boot Requirement in Windows 11. However, we have something special for those who didn’t get the update in this guide for those who didn’t get the update. This guide will discuss how to download Windows 11 ISO 64-bit for free on your PC. So, if you are also willing to use the new OS on your old PC, then make sure to read till the end.
What Are The System Requirements?
|CPU||1GHz or Faster with 2 or More Cores|
|Storage||At Least 64 GB|
|System Firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot Capable|
|GPU||Compatible With DirectX 12 or newer with WDDM 2.0 Driver|
|Display||High Definition 720p|
Also Read- Best Windows 11 Themes and Skins
Download Windows 11 Full Free ISO (64 Bit)
We all know that Microsoft released Windows 11 in October 2021 for all Windows 10 users for free. I know you are eagerly waiting for this guide, but now your wait is over, you can use the below-mentioned links to download the Windows 11 free download ISO 64 bit version.
Download Windows 11 ISO File 64 Bit
Windows 11 Download ISO Disc Image
As we have already stated, Microsoft Windows 11 is available for free on their website, which you can download and use even without registering to the insider program. So, here are the needy steps that you need to perform to get the Windows 11 ISO Disc Image:
- Firstly, go to Microsoft’s Official website and scroll down until you get the Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO) option.
- After that, tap on the drop-down button located inside this option and select Windows 11 (multi ISO).
- That’s it. Now, hit the Download button. Then, choose the language you want to download Windows 11 and hit the Confirm button.
- Now, the downloading link to get the 64-bit version will appear. Click on it.
Download ISO Files For Windows 11 Insider Program
If you are not registered in the insider program before but now want to become a part of it. Then, don’t get panic, as we got your back, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, to become a part of this Insider Program, hover over to the official website and register yourself.
- Once completed the registration process, a Terms and Conditions window will pop up; you need to confirm your agreement. Then, the website will redirect you towards the Start Flight option.
- After registering yourself successfully, you can now get the Windows 11 ISO file. So, to get that, hover to the Insider Program website.
- Then, simply choose the language you want to download the latest OS and hit the Confirm button.
- That’s it. Now, your downloading link will appear there. So, we recommend you use that and download the ISO file as soon as possible because the link is only active for the first 24 hours. After that, you need to re-register yourself.
How To Install Windows 11 ISO File Using Bootable USB?
Well, you now have the newest version of the Windows ISO file; therefore, it’s time to install it on your PC. But, how will you do it? Don’t worry! We are here to help you. You can simply perform the steps mentioned below:
- Initially, your work is to make your USB drive bootable. To do so, we suggest you Format your USB drive using the NTFS file format because that will make your Pendrive or USB drive bootable.
- Then, go to the download folder and double-click on the ISO file, or you can simply extract the files that it contains in an accessible place.
- After that, copy and paste the extracted files directly to your bootable USB drive.
- Then, reboot your system, and before entering into the boot screen, press the F12 function key (this may be different depending upon your manufacturer) to enter into the boot options.
- Now, select the USB Flash drive as a boot device. That’s it. Now, you can follow up on the on-screen instruction to install the Insider Preview version of Windows on your PC. But, keep in mind to select the English language while installing it.
This may take time, depending upon your hardware performance. But, once done, don’t forget to reboot your PC. After that, enjoy the new OS!
So, that’s all we have for you on how to download and install the ISO version of Windows 11 on your PC for free. We hope this guide has helped you. Meanwhile, if you get stuck on any step while installing it, let us know in the comment section.