Windows XP is not just the most successful and popular operating system but is nostalgic. Remarkably, 400 million copies were sold worldwide after the launch in 2001. The legendary revolutionary OS was the gateway of the modern-day operating system.
Even after the retirement of Windows XP, people still want to use the historical operating system on their PCs. That’s why you are here to download Windows XP ISO File Professional from the most trusted source. However, without further delay, let’s start.
System Requirements for Windows XP
Before downloading and using bootable media, it needs some basic requirements to run. Otherwise, using the virtual OS might cause errors.
It needed a specific amount of RAM, storage, process, etc. Nowadays, I think everyone has more than enough systems. Let’s have a clear look.
|Processor||300 MHz+ on a Single core|
|RAM||128 MB or higher|
|Hard disk space||1.5 GB|
|Display Resolution||800×600 pixels or higher|
|Video||SVGA-capable video card|
Windows XP Features
Windows XP had everything to be a perfect OS. Here are some key features worth knowing.
- Windows Media Player.
- Network set up wizard.
- Brand new user interface.
- Updated security features.
- Remote desktop access.
- Support multi-tasking.
- Multi-lingual interface.
- Encryption of file system.
- Compatibility with LCDs.
- Permission to use the dynamic disks.
Download Windows XP ISO File with Serial Keys
After the OS’s release, it continued its historic journey until 2009. Finally, Microsoft stopped supporting next-generation operating systems in 2014.
However, you can’t find the downloadable link on Microsoft’s official website. But you download Windows XP ISO from the Microsoft server.
Here is the download link directly from the Microsoft server. You can download for 32 bits and 64 bits accordingly. If you don’t know what bits you have in your system. Follow these simple steps.
- Search for System information, and hit open.
- It will show you all the necessary data regarding your system. Now you can download it accordingly.
- Operating System – Windows XP ISO
- Service Pack – 3 (SP3)
- Language – English US
- Version – 32 bits & 64 bits
- Product Key (32 Bit):
- Product Key(64 Bit):
Windows XP SP1 and SP2 Download Links + Serial Keys
How to Create Windows Bootable Media using USB/CD or DVD
So, you downloaded the Windows XP file from the provided link. Now, we will create Windows bootable media using a USB stick.
Make sure you have enough space on the USB drives. We recommend you delete all files you have on the drive. Or you can store data somewhere else to keep it clean for Windows XP bootable media.
One more thing: the drive space has to be more than 4 GB. Now follow this super simple process.
- First, insert the USB stick.
- Open Rufus and Select your device, which means choose the USB.
- Choose the Windows XP ISO file and click on the Select button from the boot selection.
- Now, choose a name for the bootable device from the Volume label, or you can skip it as it is.
- Then, click on Start, which will take a few minutes to create the bootable media.
- Once all is done, a dialog box will open for confirmation. Click on Ok.
- You have successfully created the bootable media. Now time to install the OS into the system.
How to Install Windows XP ISO
Once you have the ready bootable drive, you are behind a few more steps to install the OS in your Windows.
We must restart the system whenever you create any bootable media for installing an OS. Let’s see how we can process this together.
- Restart your system, and press the boot key before the current operating sign-in.
Brand Boot Menu Key ASUS F8 Acer F12 Dell F12 HP F9 Lenovo F8, F10, F12
Motherboard Brand Boot Menu Key ASUS F8 Gigabyte F12 MSI F11 Intel F10 ASRock F8, F11 Biostar F9
- You will get the drive list right after you. Generally, choose the inserted drive.
- Next, the legendary blue Window screen will appear.
- Now you can see a set of options. Click on Enter button to continue forward.
- Press F8 to accept the terms and conditions.
- Now choose unallocated space or already existing drive and hit Enter button.
- On the next screen, you need to select formatting options. Click on Format the partition using the NTFS file system (Quick).
- It will take a few minutes to format the drive, create a new partition, and start the installation process.
- You will see Windows XP on the screen when the format process ends.
- After this, it will take a few minutes to complete the installation process.
- On the Regional and Language options, select the date, time and keyboard layout and click on the Next button.
- Now restart the system once again after completing the installation of Windows XP.
- Here we go. You are ready to rock Windows XP Professional.
Yes, we can download Windox XP for 32 bits and 64 bits free of cost from the Microsoft server.
Yes, the provided download link is coming from Microsoft’s official server. You can download it without any issues.
The operating system was discontinued in 2009, and Microsoft stopped its support and security patches. It may involve risk if you use it for work purposes. Otherwise, it’s okay to use it to get back early days feelings.
No, You cannot directly upgrade Windows XP 32-bit to 64-bit as it is the bit architecture. You need a clean installation of 64-bit if your PC hardware can handle it.
A minimum of 64 MB of RAM is required for Windows XP
Signing off – this is how you can download a Windows XP ISO SP3 file for free. Following these easy steps, you can install the file on your system and use it. If you encounter any issues, let us know in the comments section.