At some point in our life, we have used a Microsoft product. It has the ubiquity of its products in everyday society. Over the year, Microsoft has dominated the market with its best Windows operating system, especially the Windows 7 Ultimate and Professional edition. All these things have led Microsoft to become a trillion-dollar company today.
Windows 7 is proclaimed one of the best versions of Windows ever made. But, many users find it difficult to download for free in 2021. We decided to bring up a guide to help those who still want to download and use Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit ISO files on their PC. So, now without any further ado, let’s get started.
- Methods to Download Windows 7 ISO File (Ultimate And Professional Edition)
- Windows 7 System Requirements
- Steps To Install Windows 7 On Your PC (Step by Step Guide)
Methods to Download Windows 7 ISO File (Ultimate And Professional Edition)
There are a few methods available using which you can easily download the Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit versions for free. So, now take a look at them.
1. From Microsoft Download Page (Using Product Key)
This method isn’t free; you have to purchase the product key to activate the Windows 7. Here we have mentioned both downloading links for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7. So, if you want the official version, then use the steps given below:
- First, you can hover over the Windows 7 link and download it.
- Now, copy your Windows 7 valid retail key and hit the Verify button on the next page.
- After that, once the website verifies you, a Select product language window will appear.
- Then, select your preferred language from the drop-down list and hit the Confirm button.
- That’s it. You’ll be prompted to the Windows 7 ISO, both 32–bit and 64–bit downloading links. So, you can download it as per your need.
2. Direct Downloads
If you don’t want to spend money to get the Windows 7, you can use our direct links. These links will help you download the latest Windows 7 professional and ultimate version.
- Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 7 64 bit (Professional Version).
- Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 7 64 bit (Ultimate Version).
Windows 7 System Requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Disk Space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS, 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver or later
- Display Resolution: 800 x 600
- Processor: 2.5 gigahertz (GHz) Dual Core or faster
- RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB) for 32-bit or 8 GB for 64-bit
- Disk Space: 160 GB for 32-bit OS 320 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics: Nvidia or AMD
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Microsoft Account (email) and Internet access.
Steps To Install Windows 7 On Your PC (Step by Step Guide)
Once you have downloaded the Windows 7 ISO file, it’s time to install it. However, in case you don’t know how to install it on your PC, you can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you must put your flash drive, which has a minimum of 16 GB, free.
- After that, format it using the NTFS format to make it bootable, then extract the ISO file in that USB drive.
- Then, restart your PC, and when it starts booting up, and Windows logo appears. Then, you need to tap the Boot Menu key to open the boot menu. Boot menu key will be different, such as for Acer, you need to press the F12, for HP Esc or F9, Dell F12, etc. So, you can verify yours.
- Now, the list of devices will be listed, and you need to select one and hit Enter.
- Now, the Windows logo will appear, and if you see the animated dots, everything is fine.
- After that, select your Language, Keyboard method, and Time, and hit the Next button.
- Then, in the next Window, click on the Install Now.
- Now, it will ask you for the product key. So, if you have the keys, give them; otherwise, hit the I don’t have a key or Do this later.
- Now, it will ask you to select the correct edition for which you have a purchase license key.
- That’s it. Now, your system will be prepared to copy files. So, after that, you have to accept the license terms and conditions and hit the Next button.
- Now, select the Custom: Install Windows only (advanced) option.
- After that, you must select the drive in which you want to install Windows 7 and hit the next button.
- That’s it. Now, you have to wait for a while until the Windows get installed.
- Finally, keep in mind that the Window will automatically reboot your device during this process.
- After that, you need to again wait for a while as Windows will check your hardware and the installed version of your Windows. Then, it will reboot your system again.
- That’s it. Now, it waits for a few minutes as it changes your PC for the first use.
How do I get a Windows 7 ISO file?
We provide all the new windows ISO files in this article. You can download windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit iso files.
Is Windows 7 available in 32-bit?
Yes, Windows 7 is available in 32-bit.
How can I download Windows 7 ISO for free?
You can also download it from the official Microsoft website, but you need to have the product key to activate the full features of windows 7. but you can still use it without a product key.
Is Windows 7 officially free?
Not fully free, but you can now download it from the internet and use it from the Microsoft website.
Can I still use Windows 7 in 2022?
Yes, you can still use windows 7 in 2022. you need to download the iso file, make a bootable USB, and install it on your computer.
So, these are some steps that you can use to install Windows 7 on your PC. We hope this guide has helped you. However, as we always said, if you have any queries, feel free to ask us in the comment section.