If you’re one of those living outside your country on purpose and talk to family often, you should check for the proper time to contact them. While you make mind calculations about the timezones, it’s easy to look-up in your Windows 10 for a quick idea. This is for those who avoid making calculations and want a quick lookup on the exact time in another place.
Microsoft emphasized this feature in Windows 10, where it allows users to set up two additional clocks aside from their primary timezone. These can be configured in settings, where users can choose between a number of timezones from all over the world. Here’s how to do it;
Also Read- How To Use Split Screen in Windows 10 PC
Steps to Add Clocks From Different Time Zones in Windows 10
- From the Start Menu, click on Settings and go to Time and Language section.
- Here, in the Date and Time section, you’d see an option as Add clocks for different time zones in the right side menu.
- Clicking on it will open the clock configuration window, where you can add two additional clocks.
- In the Additional Clocks section of this window, check the Show this clock box, which will activate the timezone. Do the same for the second clock if you wanted to add another.
- Upon activation, click on Select time zone to see the drop-down menu, where you can find and set the desired timezone. Follow the same procedure for another clock (if any) too.
- And if you added two clocks and wanted to distinguish among them, you can name the clocks in the display name box, and click on Apply and then OK.
That’s it. You can now see the two additionally configured clocks showing up in the time section of your PC. To check, click on the time in the taskbar, and see the additional clocks shown right under the main clock.