With Windows 11, we saw significant changes in the UI of the Windows operating system. There are various animations that you will see on Windows 11. There are animations for controls and all the small elements you see on your PC. However, these animations can make your PC sluggish and slow.
Due to these animations, you may find certain tasks to be delayed than it is supposed to be. Due to this reason, many people prefer disabling animations on their PC. There are multiple ways to do so, and if you want to disable animations in Windows 11, this article will guide you through it.
Best Eays to Disable Animations in Windows 11
You can disable the animations in Windows 11 from the Settings app, Control Panel, and with the help of Tweak Performance Options. To disable animations in Windows 11, follow the steps given below-
1. Through Control Panel
The first method to disable animations in Windows 11 is by using the Control Panel. For that, users need to follow the steps that are mentioned below-
- Go to the Start menu, type the Control Panel in the search bar and open it.
- Next, select the Ease of Access option and click on the Ease of Access Centre option.
- Then, click on the Use the computer without a display option.
- Now, check the checkbox next to Turn off all unnecessary animations (when possible).
- Once done, click on Apply and then OK to save the changes.
2. Through Settings
Another method to disable animations in Windows 11 is via Accessibility. The steps for the same are as follow-
- Press Windows + S key combo, search for the Settings app, and open it.
- Click on Accessibility from the left panel and then click on Visual effects on the right side of the window.
- Next, turn off the toggle appearing next to the Animation effects. This will automatically apply the changes.
- In case the user wants to turn the animation back on, then they simply need to turn the toggle on.
3. Through Performance Options
You can either disable the animations in Windows 11 using the Tweak Performance options. The steps for the same are mentioned below-
- Press the Windows+R keys combo to open Run Dialog Box. Here, type SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe and press Enter.
- Select the Custom option here, and uncheck the checkboxes for Animate controls and elements inside windows, Animations in the taskbar, and Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing. Instead of going for Custom, you can select Adjust for best performance option.
- Lastly, click on the Apply and OK buttons to save the changes that have been made.
These were the method by which users can easily disable animations in Windows 11 in just a few simple steps. You can follow the steps given in this article to disable the animations in Windows 11.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
1. How do I Turn off Windows Animation?
This article has already discussed the steps for turning off Windows animations. If you want to turn off animations in Windows 11, then you can follow the steps given in this article.
2. Should I Disable the Animations in Windows 11?
Animations can make your PC feel slow and sluggish. If you find your PC slow, you can try disabling animations on your PC.
3. Does Disable Animations Improve Performance?
Yes, when you disable animations in Windows 11, your PC will use fewer CPU resources and GPU resources. This will improve the performance of your PC to some extent.