iTunes is one of the best and most comprehensive music apps and has every feature you need. Even though it is a part of and super relevant to the Apple ecosystem, it can also be managed in Windows 11. Therefore, we have a detailed guide on how to download and install iTunes on Windows 11 to listen to music across all available devices.
Whether you’re creating a playlist of your favorite music or watching videos, iTunes has been a source of joy for music lovers for over two decades. With that legacy, iTunes offers enough to provide wholesome enjoyment to music buffs, even after the discontinuation of macOS Catalina. However, here we go to get iTunes on Windows 11.
Ways to Download and Install iTunes on Windows 11
iTunes has supported Windows since 2003. Therefore, we will download it without any hassle. Fortunately, the app is available on various platforms. Here we will show you two different methods to download and install iTunes on Windows 11.
Before moving down to the download section, your Windows 11 system should meet a few criteria to use iTunes smoothly. Since Windows 11 is a modern OS and has all the specifications to run it. Ensuring 400 MB of free space is mandatory.
1. Download iTunes for Windows 11 Using the Official Website
This is one of the straightforward methods to get iTunes for Windows 11. Let’s follow this:
- Firstly, visit the iTunes download page by clicking here. Then, scroll down you will see all iTunes versions for different operating systems.
- Regardless of your OS, either you can download the 64-bit or 32-bit version.
- After completing the download the file. Navigate to the downloaded iTunes executable file on File Explorer, and double-click on it to start the installer.
- Next, click on the Next button on iTunes setup windows to allow the installation process.
- Another window will open to ask where to store all installing files. Here you can keep it as it is by clicking on Install, or you can select any particular folder accordingly using the Change button.
- Now, as usual, you have to accept the prompt of UAC and click on Yes. Hence, the system will ask to restart.
- In the next step, accept its Software License Agreement and click on the Agree button.
- Here we go, you will land on the welcome page of iTunes which means you have successfully downloaded and installed iTunes on Windows 11. Click on Agree again to continue.
- Now the time has come to provide an authentic Apple ID and password to enjoy the app. However, you can also create an Apple ID from here.
2. Download iTunes for Windows 11 using the Microsoft Store
Microsoft Store is a much-improved app market than before. You will get almost all popular apps and games in it. However, iTunes has been available on the Microsoft Store since 2018, you can download it easily.
- Open the Microsoft Store on your Windows 11 system.
- Then, search for iTunes from the search bar, you will get the app.
- Now simply click on the Get button to install, after that, the whole process will be completed in under five minutes.
- Once the installation process is finished, click on Open to complete further process.
- Here all you have to sign in to your Apple account or create a new one to get all music services on your Windows iTunes app.
When it comes to managing music using iTunes across various devices, the Apple ecosystem has been phenomenal. Luckily, we can do everything seamlessly with iTunes for Windows and Apple ID.
However, this guide on how to download and install iTunes on Windows 11 surely helps to use iTunes on Windows 11. If you are having any difficulties downloading it, let us know in the comment section.