Windows Mobility Center or WMC is an integrated Windows component that centralizes the most relevant information and settings for portable and mobile devices. This information includes audio settings, battery life, power patterns, screen brightness, and wireless network strength and status, depending on device hardware.
The Windows Mobility Center lets you quickly adjust your settings when you’re on the go, so it’s good to have it on hand for your laptop/PC. But unfortunately, sometimes, WMC is inaccessible on Windows 11. So through this article, you will learn how you can Enable Windows Mobility Center On Windows 11.
Also Read- Fix Blurry Screen Issue on Windows 11
- Enable Windows Mobility Center On Windows 11
Enable Windows Mobility Center On Windows 11
This part of the article discusses how to enable Windows Mobile Center on Windows 11. There’s not one but several ways to do so, including-
1. Use The Search Bar
It is the simplest way to enable the Windows Mobility Center on Windows 11 PC. You can always use the search bar to find the software programs on your Windows device. Let’s look at how the Search bar enables the Windows Mobility Center. The steps are-
- Open Start Menu and search for Windows Mobility Center.
- Click on Windows Mobility Center Windows 11 over other options to open it.
2. From Battery Icon In The System Tray
The battery icon on your taskbar isn’t only helpful in showing you the device’s power level. You can also use it to configure various power-related settings. You can also use the battery icon to enable the Mobility Center. For that, you need to do is that-
- Locate the Battery icon in the system tray and right-click on it to open it.
- You will see one of the available options will be Windows Mobility Center; click on it.
- This will open WMC on your Windows 11.
3. From Run Dialog Box
The Run Command Dialogue Box easily access Windows settings, tools, and apps. With the help of this tool, you can open any Windows setting in just 2 steps. Here are the steps for how you can use this tool to access the Windows Mobility Center-
- Press Windows + R key combo to open the Run Dialog Box.
- In the run dialog box, type mblctr.exe and click on the OK button to open the Windows Mobility Center.
4. Use The Quick Access Menu
The fastest way to open tools like the Windows Mobility Center is through the Quick Access Menu. Here’s how you can enable the Windows Mobility Center using Quick Access Menu:
- Right-click on the Start icon to open the Quick Access Menu.
- Scroll down and find the option of Mobility Center. Click on it to open Windows Mobility Center.
5. Using System Settings
The System Settings make it easy to access various software programs on your Windows device. Here’s how you can open the Windows Mobility Center using the System Settings:
- Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows + I key combo.
- Type Windows Mobility Center in the Search Box and click on the appropriate option.
6. Using Control Panel
The control panel also helps you to access the various Windows Software Programs. Here are the steps for opening Windows Mobility Center through the control panel on your Windows 11 PC-
- In the Start Menu, search for and open Control Panel.
- Search for the Windows Mobile Center in the Control Panel and select the relevant option.
- From here, you can easily enable the Windows Mobility Center
7. From Task Manager
The Task Manager is a reliable tool for terminating software programs and analyzing system processors. Here’s how it helps in opening Windows Mobility Center-
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager.
- Then click on the File option at the top left corner and select Run new task.
- Now type mblctr in the search box and Enter to open the WMC.
8. Use File Explorer’s Address Bar
The File Explorer’s address bar is located above the file list and provides the file path of the current folder. It makes it easier to use various Windows programs. Here’s are the steps on how can it to open the Windows Mobility Center-
- Press the Windows + E combo to open the File Explorer.
- Then type mblctr in the File Explorer’s address bar and press Enter to open the Windows Mobility Center.
9. Create a Windows Mobility Center Shortcut
If you need a quick way to access the Windows Mobility Center, you can also create a shortcut for this tool on your desktop screen of Windows 11. So, here are the steps for creating shortcuts for the Windows Mobility Center-
- Right-click on a blank space on the desktop screen and Select New > New shortcut.
- In the given field in Create Shortcut Wizard, type %windir%\system32\mblctr and continue.
- Enter the shortcut’s name as Windows Mobility Center and click on Finish.
These were some methods to enable the Windows Mobility Center on Windows 11. If you want to enable Windows Mobility Center, you can go with the steps mentioned in the article and you will be able to do so.