Are you using Facebook daily? If yes, this post is relatable to you. People use Facebook for messaging and entertainment purposes. So most of the time, when you open a Facebook feed, you see there are most of the useless posts from pages you liked a long time ago.
Sometimes our taste changes, and we do not like these posts anymore, but it is showing in your feed anyway, so you end up scrolling. So you can’t tell pages not to post these posts that do not excite you anymore or are unrelated to your interest.
So you need to unlike them all to clean your Facebook feed. Facebook is changing its interface after a period of time. So users are facing difficulties to find these pages to unlike them. So here, we can cover ways to view all of your liked pages so that you can remove them from your interest.
Also Read- How to Create a Poll on Facebook
Best Methods to See Liked Pages On Facebook and Unlike Them
Facebook is available on all platforms Android, iOS, and the web. So the procedure to find your liked pages is different, according to the platform.
View Liked Pages On Facebook (Android)
First, we picked the Facebook app because most people use Facebook on their smartphones. So you are one of them; check it out.
- Launch the Facebook app on your smartphone. You can see different tabs such as a Facebook watch, marketplace, pages, and notifications. (You can also go to pages from the hamburger icon)
- Click on Pages. Then you can see all of the Facebook pages you own. Now locate Liked Pages. Click on it.
- Now it will view all of your liked pages. This you can now unlike and unfollow these pages or profiles.
View Liked Pages On Facebook (iPhone)
iPhone procedure is just like an android one but with a different interface.
- Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone. Click on the hamburger icon in the bottom right corner.
- You will see pages option in there. Click on it and it will show all of your pages.
- Under the pages section below, you can see Liked Pages option where you see all of your liked pages.
- Now you can see them all and manually, unlike it, and it is all done.
Steps to View All Liked Pages on Facebook Website (Desktop)
As Facebook is used by desktop users too so here, you go.
- Open the Facebook website and login into your account.
- Now you are on Facebook’s homepage, aka news feed. Now locate Pages in the left sidebar. Tap on it.
- After that, you can see all of the pages you manage. Right below the left sidebar, there is an option of Liked Pages. Click on it.
- Now it will view all of your liked pages. Just unlike or unfollow them and refresh your news feed.
From Editor’s Desk
At the end of the post, you can get all methods to avoid irritating pages that post daily useless posts. We cover all platforms, so no matter what device you use, our guide can help you out. If there is a suggestion for us, please let us know in the comment section.