In this guide, let us talk about how to get help in Windows 11. This means if you are facing any technical issues on the Windows OS, how to get help from Microsoft’s official tech support team.
Thousands of folks trust only official help for solving any tech problem with Windows. Usually, these people are not too tech-savvy to fix an issue.
Six various ways allow you to get help in Windows 11. In this guide, I have mentioned them all. Facing a technical issue is nothing new on any device. Somehow Windows OS has the notoriety for random bugs and glitches on any app or service.
The internet is already at your disposal with a huge repository of tech blogs and forums providing solutions to problems.
Various errors and bugs still have a fair possibility of plaguing the Windows 11 PC. When the internet also gives up on providing any solution, you can get help in Windows 11 through these different methods.
- How to Get Help in Windows 11 (2022)
How to Get Help in Windows 11 (2022)
Check out the various methods to ask for professional help from Microsoft.
1. Using Windows Troubleshooter Tools
Before getting help in Windows 11 from Microsoft tech support, why not know about the built-in tools that can fix technical problems in one click? Microsoft has embedded various troubleshooting tools for various components of Windows OS.
All you need to do is run these tools; you don’t have to ace any rocket science. Here are the steps to access these troubleshooting tools.
- Press Windows + S to bring up the search console.
- Then type Troubleshooting tools in the search field.
- Click Open when the appropriate search result appears.
- Under the Troubleshoot panel, navigate to Other Troubleshooters and click on it.
- On the next page, You will see various Windows components that are listed with a Run button beside them.
- For any technical issue happening in correspond to any of these listed elements of Windows, simply click on the Run button.
- From here onwards, follow the on-screen instructions, and the troubleshooting tool will most likely find the fault and fix it.
2. Microsoft Experience Center Support
Do you own a Microsoft Surface tab or laptop? Then you can avail this method to get help in Windows 11. Also, known as Microsoft Answer Desk, you can use it to reserve appointments with tech support regarding any issue with your device.
You can opt for online and offline meetings. They will suggest to you possible solutions, alternatives, and what is the actual cause of the problem your device is facing. To book your appointment and get help for your device running Windows 11 click here.
3. Getting Help Using the Windows Search Function
Windows search function is a great tool to get quick help for the issue you are facing on your PC. All you need to do is use the search and type in any issue or a related term. The Bing browser will showcase a possible solution for the issue.
It will even include the required links to the various settings on your Windows OS that you can tweak to solve the problem.
Let us assume the virus scan has failed on Windows 11.
- Press Windows + S or simply hit the Windows key to bring up the search console.
- Type virus problem or any related term you think best fits the issue your PC is facing.
- On the left-hand side of the search files, you will see various related terms for the search term that you have used.
- Also, you will see an option that prompts you to open the search results in the Bing browser.
- Get to the results and check out the various articles that will surely have some solution to the technical issue you are trying to resolve.
4. Using the Get Help App from Microsoft
In Windows 11, there is a program named Get help that can fix the issues your PC is facing.
- Press Windows + S and when the search console opens type Get Help.
- In the Get Help search field, type out the issue or any related term.
- You will see some advice in the result and an option to Contact Support. You can click that.
- On the next page, you will be asked to select the product or service regarding which you want to seek the help of the tech support of Microsoft.
5. Have a One-On-One Phone Call with Microsoft Tech Support
Using this method you can get a phone call from Microsoft tech support.
- Click this link to get to the Microsoft web support page.
- Next, click on Get Support in the browser. [Alternatively, you will be offered help via the Get Help app which we discussed earlier]
- Next, briefly describe the issue and click on the Get Help button.
- In the Recommended Help segment, you will see a few fixes being offered.
- If at all you want to get professional help, then click on Contact Support. You may have to sign in with your Microsoft account to do that.
- If you are a Business user, then you directly place a phone call to the tech support team.
- You will be asked to use the customer service number of Microsoft as per the region you are based.
6. Enable Tips and Suggestions from Microsoft
Instead of waiting for tech support, you can manually use Microsoft’s regular tips and tricks to solve any possible tech problem on Windows OS.
To enable regular tips and suggestions from Microsoft,
- Press Windows + I to open the Settings.
- Click on Notifications while you are under the System settings section.
- Under Notifications, scroll down to the option Get Tips and Suggestions When I Use Windows.
- Click the checkbox beside the option to enable it.
Worried due to any technical issue on Windows PC? Then follow any of the above tips to instantly get help in Windows 11. Microsoft has surely made solving tech problems on Windows fairly easy with all these support options.