With color management, you can adjust the color of your Windows PC. You can calibrate the color as per your preference using this tool. Not only this, but you can also apply different color settings to different displays you are using.
But the question arises How do I open Windows color management? There are multiple ways to open the color management tool on Windows 11 and calibrate the color profile of your PC; let’s discuss all of them.
Different Ways to Open Color Management on Windows 11
Given below are all the ways to open the color management on your Windows 11 PC-
1. Using Windows Search
You can open the color management on your PC from the Windows search. To do so, follow the steps below-
- Press Windows + S and this will open Windows Search.
- Here, type Color Management and press Enter. This will open Color Management on your PC.
2. Using Run Dialog Box
Another way to open Color Management is through the Run Dialog box. You can do it through the steps given below-
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing Windows + R.
- Type colorcpl and then click on OK to open Color Management.
3. Using Task Manager
You can also use the task manager to open Color Management on Windows 11. The steps for the same are discussed below-
- Open Task Manager through Ctrl + Shift + Esc key combo.
- Click on the Run New Task Button.
- Here type colorcpl and then press Enter.
4. Using Terminal
Another way to open color management is through the Terminal. Follow the steps mentioned below to do so-
- Press Windows + X key combo, and then from the quick access menu, click on Windows Terminal (Admin).
- Now, type the command colorcpl and press Enter, and Color Management will get opened.
5. Using File Explorer
You can also open Color Management on Windows 11 through File Explorer. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Press Windows + E key combo, which will open File Explorer on your PC.
- Click on the address bar at the top. Here, type colorcpl and then press Enter.
7. Using Settings
The settings app can also be used to open the Windows Color Management tool. Given below are the steps to do so-
- Press Windows + I key combo to open the Settings app.
- Under the System tab, click on the Display option.
- Here, click on Advanced Display Options.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to ‘Select a display to view or change its settings’ and select your display. This step is for users having multiple displays; if you have a single display, you can skip to the next step.
- Now, click on the Display Adapter Properties option.
- Head to the Color Management tab and click the Color Management button.
6. Using Control Panel
Lastly, you can also use Control Panel to open Color Management. The steps for this are mentioned below-
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard, type Control Panel and open it.
- Now, click on the option next to View By and select Large Icons from the drop-down list.
- Here, click on the Color Management option.
These were all the ways to open Color Management on your Windows 11 PC. You can follow either of the methods mentioned in this article to open the Color Management tool.
You can calibrate the color on Windows through the Windows Color Management tool. It is an in-built tool on Windows PC that allows you to change color settings on your PC.
To open Windows Color Management, press the Windows key on your keyword, type Color Management and press Enter. This will open Color Management on your PC.