Valorant is a free first-person shooter game for Windows OS released in 2020. It is developed and published by Riot Games. These Valorant gift cards are officially designed and sold by Riot’s games’ publisher. In this article, let us discuss the prepaid gift cards in Valorant and how to redeem them.
With these prepaid gift cards, gamers can buy the in-game currency of Valorant. They do not have to use their credit card or provide any bank details to make a purchase. The gamers can purchase the Valorant prepaid gift cards from e-commerce websites such as Amazon. You may also buy these cards from local retailers. For gamers in the USA, gift cards are available on Amazon.
The Valorant gift cards are available in the denominations of $10, $25, $50, and $100. These gift cards have a unique pin code. During the in-game purchase, the gamers have to provide this pin code to grab their goodies.
Also Read- Fix Valorant Not Opening in Windows 11
1. Prepaid Gift Cards in Valorant: Availability and Purchase
Gamers can purchase Valorant prepaid gift cards in the United States from Amazon. They can redeem the cards in the United States, Canada, and a few parts of Latin America. The gift cards do not support cross-game redemption. If you have active Valorant prepaid gift cards, you can redeem them on Valorant only.
2. Can you Buy Valorant Prepaid Gift Cards from Third Party Sellers?
Yes, buying valorant prepaid gift cards from third-party sellers is possible. Valorant advises against buying from unofficial sources. If you cannot redeem any of these cards for some technical errors, then Valorant support cannot help you. The support extension is only for the gift cards that you buy officially.
3. Latest Valorant Reedem Code
Every month new redeem codes become available for Valorant gamers. These codes are not perennial. These codes for prepaid gift cards are usable up to a specific period. Then they will expire. For June 2022, here is an active code available for redemption. This pin code is YTILAUD. Redeeming this code will fetch you a Duality Player card.
Remember that these codes are specific to the server it is meant for. If a code is usable on a NA server, it won’t work on the European server.
- PRISMATIC – Rainbow Pride Player Card
- COTTONCANDY – Cotton Candy Pride Player Card
- PRIMARY – Primary Pride Player Card
- GALACTIC – Galactic Pride Player Card
- SUNSET – Sunset Pride Player Card
- TWILIGHT – Twilight Pride Player Card
- SHERBET – Sherbet Pride Player Card
- JUBILANT01 – Proud Player Title
- JUBILANT02 – Ally Player Title
4. How to Redeem the Code of Prepaid Gift Cards in Valorant?
Here are a few easy steps to redeem the pin code on your Valorant prepaid gift card.
- Launch Valorant on your PC.
- Besides the Store tab, you will see the Valorant icon. Click on it.
- Select the option Prepaid Cards and codes.
- Enter the pin code and click on Submit.
- Check the inventory for the new reward.
Keep in mind that there is a limit to redeeming codes from the prepaid gift cards. If you try to redeem too many gift cards, you will see a message “You have attempted to redeem too many cards! Please wait 24 hours before attempting to redeem more cards.”
If you see such a message, follow the instruction and wait for 24 hours to redeem any new gift card on Valorant.
5. Steps to Redeem Player Cards on Valorant
The player cards appear in the background of a gamer’s account. Check out the steps below to redeem these cards.
- Go to Valorant Redeem.
- Log in to your account.
- Put the player card code.
- The card will become active in the inventory.
6. Activating a Valorant Redeem Code
The activation of a redeem code depends upon the merchant from where you have purchased the gift card. If a card has been previously redeemed or not activated, it won’t work for you. An error message will pop up to notify you that “This code appears not to be properly activated.”
You have to contact the sales support from where you bought the prepaid gift card to fix the issue.
7. Getting the Code Invalid Error? Here’s How to Fix That
If you see “The code does not appear to be valid,” then here is how you deal with it. INvalidity error will show when the code you are entering never existed. It may happen if you buy a fake gift card from unknown sources. Also, You need to ensure that while entering the code not to put any space.
Valorant is a modern-day FPS that has millions of players around the world. To grab the in-game goodies, the game currency of Valorant is necessary. Besides, it is safer as you do not have to provide your bank info or credit card details. So, grab your gift card and make your gaming experience more enjoyable.