The Xbox Game Bar is a utility feature in Windows 11 that allows to record and share clips of video games. It’s a convenient feature using which users can record games and other applications as well.
The Xbox Game Bar was first introduced with Windows 10, and since then, it has seen very updates. Users can record screens, create clips, and even include their voice-over system audio if they wish. You can also track CPU or GPU performance and communicate with your Xbox buddies using the game bar.
Keep reading this post if you want to learn how to capture games using Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11. But first, let’s know how to enable this feature.
How to Open Xbox Game Bar in Windows 11?
- Click on Start and search for Xbox Game Bar.
- Click on Open, and the game bar will appear on the screen.
- You can also press Windows Key + G to directly open the Xbox game bar.
How to Capture Games using Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11?
The Xbox game bar works with every game to give you instant access to various widgets for sharing and capturing your screen without having to quit the game. You can also include your voice-over or track your CPU and GPU performance using the Xbox game bar. Below are the steps you can follow to capture games using the Xbox game bar.
- Open the Xbox Game Bar by pressing the Windows key + G.
- Now click on the Capture option.
- Upon clicking on the Capture option, the Xbox Game Bar will ask if you want to take a screenshot or start recording the screen.
- Click on the option you want to continue with.
- You’ve now successfully captured your Screen or Game, whatever you prefer using the Xbox Game Bar.
This was how you can capture games using Xbox Game Bar in Windows 11. We hope that the steps mentioned above were able to help you. If you still have any issues, feel free to drop a comment below.