In its annual conference held yesterday, Ubisoft announced its new game, Hyper Scape available for open beta playing. It’s a new battle game royale game similar to PUBG and can be played for free now. Besides, it also revealed more details of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Far Cry, Watch Dogs Legion etc. Below are the steps to play Hyper Scape for free now.
Ubisoft’s Hyper Scape Is Open For Free Playing
Ubisoft has the reputation of making famous games like Rainbow Six Siege, Assassin’s Creed, Asphalt, Just Dance etc. And now, it’s making a new game available for the public to play – The Hyper Scape. It’s too a battle royale game with 100 players fighting against each other, for achieving the crown. Ubisoft has also released a trailer for reaping more fans.
Hyper Scape has been in closed beta all this time, allowing only a few private players as Ubisoft wished for playing and testing. And now, it moved the game to the public of open beta, where it’s available for playing by everyone. All you need to do is making sure your PC is compatible and playing the game through Ubisoft’s launcher. To do so, follow the steps below;
Steps to Play Hyper Scape for Free
- First, browse through the Hyper Scape’s official page here and click on “Play open beta now”
- A window will now pop-up asking you the platform you wanted to play. Pick a platform (like PC) to play to the game.
- It would now ask you to log in to your Uplay account. It’s just the Ubisoft account and can be created for free.
- Now you’ll be asked to download the Uplay client (launcher). Download it and launch.
- Finally, check-in your Games Library for Hyper Scape, download it and play.