YouTube is the most popular social network, after Facebook on the entire internet. It has more than 2 billion users across all over the world. You can find every type of audience on YouTube. For example, if you are willing to know how to cook, how to play music, etc. Anything you want to learn, you’ll find it on YouTube.
But, have you ever wondered that why some videos you marked as watch later got deleted. Don’t panic, as we have some methods to use to watch or recover the deleted YouTube videos easily. So, just make sure to read it till the end.
Also Read- How To Watch Blocked YouTube Videos in Your Country
List of Best Methods to Watch Deleted YouTube Videos Easily
Here we have mentioned some great ways that you can use to recover your deleted YouTube videos on your device. So, just make sure to follow them carefully:
Method 1: Download Videos From Archive.org
In this method, the Wayback Machine is used to recover your file. But, in case you don’t know how to use this platform, then use the guidelines given below:
- Firstly, you need to log in to your YouTube Channel Account on your device and check if there is any email for you that you have received from YouTube officials regarding your videos. They will send you all the information along with the video link that got deleted.
- After that, simply copy the URL to your clipboard.
- Then, go to archive.org, paste the link in the search box of the WayBackMachine, and hit the Browse History button.
- That’s it. Now, it will give you all the information regarding the lost or deleted YouTube video, and it might be possible that you are again able to download it.
But, how will you download that video? Well, you can simply follow the points given below:
- Now, use your video code which is given at the end of the URL: https://web.archive.org/web/2oe_/http://wayback-YouTube.com.archive.org/yt/M232HSD (YourVideoCode)
- That’s it. Now, right-click on the video and select the Save Video As from the browser menu.
Method 2: Recover Deleted Videos From Backup
Although not everyone enables this option, you can still check if any backup is available on your device’s storage. However, no basic steps are used to recover your backups as it totally depends upon the backup software and your OS version. Just take a look at the below articles that may be helpful for you.
- Recover Lost Data with EaseUS Data Recovery
- Use iBeeSoft Data Recovery on Windows & Mac
- Best Free USB Data Recovery Software for Windows
So, these are two methods using which you can easily watch deleted YouTube videos. We are hoping that this comprehensive guide helped you. Furthermore, in case you have any other options to recover your videos, let us know in the comment section.