Windows 11 is about to make a lot of people feel left behind, but there are many methods that make your PC better and better for new and old hardware. However, as we know, Windows 11 offers a plethora of customization options from the start menu to taskbar color; you are able to change everything.
Nevertheless, many users still use Windows 10 but want to upgrade their PC and are unable to do so due to the TPM 2.0 requirement. So, how can they get the feeling of Windows 11 on their PC? Well, don’t worry! We are here with some great tricks using which you can do this easily. So, make sure to read our complete guide on some best Windows 11 Themes, Skins, and Icons for Windows 10.
Also Read- Best Windows 11 Themes and Skins Download
Best Method to Apply Windows 11 Themes, Skins, And Icons on Windows 10
There are many methods available for this; you can use some third-party applications, customizers, etc. But, we recommend you to use the method that we describe below sequence-wise. There are several steps involve in this method, such as:
Method 1: Manually Installation
Step 1: Download The Wallpaper
This is the most important part. But, before doing anything, we have to download the latest Windows 11 wallpapers from its official website. However, you can do so from this link.
Step 2: Download Themes, Skins, And Icons For Windows 10
Once you download the Windows 11 wallpaper, it’s time to get the best themes, skins pack, and icons. So, let’s see how you get these things:
- Initially, you need to download the best themes as per your choice from the Github official website. But, we recommend you to go with the SecureUxTheme.
- After that, go to the DeviantArt website and download the niivu’s Windows 11 for Windows 10 theme as well as niivu’s Windows 11 Icon Theme.
- Then, put the Theme and Icon pack together in a single folder.
- After that, extract the SecureUxTheme zip file. Then, open it using the admin rights and install it. Once done, reboot your PC.
- Now, locate the Windows 10 Themes sub-folder that is found inside the folder where you have saved the Windows 11 theme and icon pack. After that, you will find two options of varying taskbar sizes. So, copy one of them and paste it C:\Windows\Resources\Themes.
- Then, rerun the SecureUxTheme file with admin rights to check if these files are there or not.
- That’s it. Now, select the version that you want to install by using the Patch and Apply button.
Step 3: Centered Icons on the Taskbar
This totally depends on whether you want the centered icons on your taskbar or not. But, if you need or change it as well, you have to purchase and download it from the Microsoft Store.
Once you did this, the theme and the icon pack were both applied successfully on your Windows 10 PC. So now, enjoy Windows 11 on your old PC. However, in case you find this method quite tough, follow the next method.
Method 2: Use Ready to Install Themes
The second method is you can directly download the ready-to-install theme pack such as SkinPack. So, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- The foremost step is to check if you have installed any other skin pack. If so, then we recommend you uninstall it.
- Then, download the SkinPack. Once downloaded, go to the download folder and click on the SkinPack Windows11.sfx executable file. I ask for a password, then use skinpacks.com as a password.
- When you extract the archive file, you’ll get another .exe program, the final installer. So, open and install it on your Windows 10 PC.
- Finally, once you installed it successfully, follow the path: Start menu > Settings > Personalisation > Themes and select the install theme.
That’s it. Now, the theme that you have chosen has applied successfully. If you want to change the icon or taskbar, follow the same procedure as we mentioned in method 1.
So, that’s it for this guide. We hope you are now able to use Windows 11 Themes, Skins, and Icons on Windows 10. In case you have any further questions, let us know in the comment section.