The days of making mistakes in writing, especially in grammar, have gone by because of Grammarly. It helps every aspect of writing, from writing an email to tragedy. Everything will be smooth with this tool.
Grammarly is an online tool that helps to correct grammar mistakes, and spelling errors, organize sentences, and more preciously show the tone of the writing. Even its real-time assistance improves writing drastically.
However, Grammarly has independent apps for any device and browser extension and supports Microsoft Word as well. If you don’t know how to get Grammarly on Microsoft word. Here’s the exclusive guide on how to use Grammarly in Microsoft Word for Windows and MAC to follow.
How to Use Grammarly in Microsoft Word for Windows and MAC
Microsoft Word is one of the most powerful and feature-rich word processors in the world, and it has a significant editor to use. But Grammarly is the best for what it does to help writers.
Since Microsoft Word allows to use of Grammarly. Thus, we won’t face any problems with installation and setting up Grammarly in Microsoft Word. So without further delay, let’s dive deep into the steps.
1. Steps to Install Grammarly in Microsoft Word on Windows
As I stated, Microsoft Word has compatibility with Grammarly. So you can install it without hassle. Follow these super-simple steps to get Grammarly in Microsoft Word.
- First, open Microsoft Word, and select a blank document.
- Then click on the Insert tab, and click on the Get Add-in button.
- The Office Add-in store will open next to you. Now search for Grammarly using the search bar.
- Now get Grammarly on Microsoft Word.
- If you don’t find a Grammarly add-on in-store, you can directly download Grammarly for Word and Outlook from the official site of Grammarly.
Steps to use Grammarly in Microsoft Word on Windows
You have installed Grammarly in Microsoft Word, but how do you use it? Ok, here is the process to follow for the same.
- Open Microsoft Word, and open any saved document.
- You can see Grammarly right after the insert menu in the menu bar. Click on it.
- Grammarly will ask you to sign up or log in. Submit your login credentials using any browser. And you’re good to go with errorless writing.
2. Steps to Install Grammarly in Microsoft Word on MAC
MAC and Windows have different features and functionality. Thus, you can see the differences in the interface of Microsoft Word. However, it is also as simple as the previous one. For your convenience, we have a process to follow.
- Open Microsoft Word on the MAC.
- Then click on Insert from the menu bar.
- Next, click on Get Add-ins.
- You will be landed on the official AppSource page of Microsoft Word.
- Now find Grammarly, and click on Get it now. Provide Microsoft Word account details when it will ask for them.
- Once you’re ready with account details. You can jump into Microsoft Word directly from here.
Steps to use Grammarly in Microsoft Word on MAC
Again, you have successfully installed Grammarly on MAC’s Microsoft Word. For using its amazing services, follow these steps as well.
- Open Microsoft Word on MAC, and open a saved document. You will see the Grammarly icon underneath the menu bar. Click on the Grammarly icon.
- Now create an account or submit the details of your existing account, and login into Grammarly.
- As you logged in, you will get its features and functions. That’s how you can enjoy Grammarly in Microsoft Word on MAC.
Grammarly has both plans – free and paid. You can select according to your needs and wants as it supports the free version. But the only thing you have to consider is its other exclusive services.
First, install Grammarly using AppSource. Now, open it using Word. Then in a black document, click on the insert button and click on Add-in. Next, click on My Add-in and refresh the page; Grammarly will appear in Microsoft Word on MAC.
Signing off – that’s everything you need to know about how to use Grammarly in Microsoft Word on Windows and MAC. I hope this detailed guide will help you a lot to set up. But if you encounter any issues, let us know in the comment section.