Want to install and play GTA V on Android devices? Then let me tell you that it is very much possible in 2022. I will show you three easy ways to play GTA V on Android. Grand Theft Auto doesn’t need any introduction. It is one of the popular action-adventure games in the Grand Theft Auto Series developed by Rockstar Games.
To play GTA 5 on Android, you need an APK of the game. Along with that, you also need the OBB expansion file required for GTA. I have provided the links to both of them. Secondly, you can mirror the GTA V from your PC to your smartphone. Smart move, right?
The third method allows you to use a cloud gaming platform on your Android to play GTA V from the servers directly. Let us check all these methods out.
Various Ways to Install and Play GTA V on Android
Let us first check the conventional way of using the Android APK file and OBB expansion file of GTA V. Before you jump into the download section to grab the APK and OBB files, let me tell you the minimum system requirements for GTA V to play it on an Android device.
1. Minimum System Requirements for Android
- The Android device must be equipped with 6 GB RAM or higher.
- The phone must run on Android 5 or higher version of Android OS.
Steps to Install GTA V APK
- Download | GTA V APK and OBB
- Find the file using the File Manager or Files app.
- Install the APK on your Android device. That’s it. Enjoy.
If it was not getting any more interesting, let me share this cool info with you. Like how you use those awesome cheat codes on PC to play your game smoothly, you can do so on the GTA V Android.
Are you wondering whether the above downloadables are free or not? Well, yes, they are free to download and play. No feature from the PC version of GTA V is stripped on the Android version. It’s all the same.
Also Read- GTA 5 All Cheats
2. Play GTA V on Android Using Cloud Gaming Platform
Here are the steps to use the cloud gaming platform Vortex to play GTA V on your phone directly from the server. The platform is not free, though. You have to choose between three premium plans as per your gaming needs.
BASIC | $9.99 – [offers 78 games, offers 50 hours/month]
PRO | $19.99 – [offers 178 games at 80 hours/month]
ULTRA | $29.99 [includes 178 games at 140 hours/month]
- Install Vortex Cloud Gaming on your Android device from the Play Store.
- Then select your game [In this case GTA V]
- Start the gaming session.
3. Mirror GTA V from PC to your Smartphone
In this method, you must begin the game on your PC as usual. Then, mirror the PC to your smartphone while the game is active.
Here are a few pointers you must ensure before implementing this method.
- Your PC/Laptop must be already equipped with GTA V.
- The smartphone on which you want to mirror GTA must have 6 GB RAM.
- As you will mirror the PC to the phone, you need an internet connection that must be stable.
- Both the Android phone and the PC should be connected to the same network.
Also Read- Fastest Cars in GTA 5 Online
Steps to Mirror GTA V
- Start by installing the Steam Link PC client app.
- After the installation finishes, launch the Steam app.
- Launch the Steam Link app on both the phone and the PC.
- Next, you must pair your smartphone with the Steam app installed on your PC.
- Click on the Start Playing button. The Steam Big Picture mode will be active now. That means the game from the PC is now mirroring on the phone.
- Access the Steam Library and Select GTA V.
- Tap on the Play button to kickstart your gaming.
Grand Theft Auto is an amazing game that has entertained gamers for decades. With technology advancing and getting mobile-oriented, you don’t require an expensive PC setup to play games. Hence, these are the ways by which you can install and play GTA V on Android devices. Happy gaming.