Microsoft Store is arguably the most popular app marketplace among Windows users. It allows downloading all types of apps, games, and movies. Presently, it has more than 45,000 games and 10,000 apps to download.
However, many Windows users are dealing with not working errors on Microsoft Store. If you have bound yourself with the same problem, we got you covered. Fret not, and we have compiled a list of common reasons and its solution. Here’s the exclusive guide on how to fix page could not be loaded in Microsoft Store to follow.
What are Common Reasons for Microsoft Store Page Not Loading
Once you have faced the problem on Microsoft Store, you must go through all primary and secondary reasons for this inconvenience. And here, we’ve listed all possible reasons why your Microsoft Store page could not load.
- Problematic Microsoft Account.
- Unstable internet connection.
- Use of routing internet connection. (Proxy and VPN).
- Damage Microsoft Store Cache.
How to Fix Page Could Not Be Loaded of Microsoft Store in Windows 10/11
There are many reasons to encounter the Microsoft Store page not loading, but there are also many ways to fix the issue completely. Here are some simple methods to perform on your system.
1. Check Internet Speed
First of all, you should check the internet speed. Because of low speed and an unstable internet connection, Microsoft Store can throw out loading problems now and then.
Before diving into complex troubleshooting, check your internet speed status. The recommendation will be to check internet speed using Speedtest by Ookla.
If you have an adequate and stable internet connection and getting the issue, then move down to other fixes. For a low-speed internet connection, you can contact the service provider.
2. Reset the Internet Connection
Next, you can reset your internet connection. Many users are already benefited from this method. It might work for you as well. Follow this process to reset your internet connection.
- Press Windows > search for Command Prompt > now click on Run as Administrator.
- Now type all these commands one by one, don’t forget to hit enter after typing each command.
ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /registerdns ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew netsh winsock reset
- After applying all commands, you have to restart the system.
3. Perform Microsoft Store Troubleshooter
Windows is a problematic system, and we have to admit it. But the system is not leaving you alone midway through the problem. For every inconvenience, Windows introduced its troubleshooting feature a long ago. So let’s make use of Microsoft Store troubleshooter.
- Press Windows > Settings > Troubleshoot.
- Then click on Other troubleshooters.
- Now click on the Run button of Windows Store Apps. It will analyze the problem and provide steps to fix it.
4. Use the Perfect Date and Time
This is weird; Microsoft Store is not working properly because of inappropriate time. But in reality, it can be a possible reason for this particular issue. Setting up to automatic date and time will save you time. And it can fix the probable issue too.
- Press Windows > Settings > Time & languages.
- Next, click on Date & Time.
- And now click on the Set time Automatically toggle button.
5. Disable Proxy Network
Using a proxy for a reason is not a bad thing. But the proxy networks can be a possible reason for the Microsoft Store page not loading. Therefore, disabling the proxy service will likely help you in this regard.
- Press Windows > Settings > Network & Internet.
- Next, click on the Proxy.
- Now turn off the toggle button for use of proxy server.
6. Repair Microsoft Store
Repairing any particular app helps with many system-related issues. So, if you’re having a problem with the Microsoft Store page not loading. You can repair Microsoft Store and see if it’s working or not.
- Press Windows > Settings > Apps.
- After that, click on the Installed app.
- From all apps find Microsoft Store, click on three dots, and select Advanced options.
- And click on the Repair button. Even you can try to reset the app after completing preparing process.
7. Sign Out Microsoft Account and Sign In Back
As I stated, the Microsoft Account-related issue earlier. If the system detects any authentication problem, then chances are high to meet with Microsoft Store try that again error.
Therefore, you have to sign out of the account from Microsoft Store. After a while, you need to sign in using the proper sign-in details. I hope this method will help you to fix a variety of account-related trouble.
8. Activate TLS 1.2
TLS helps to secure your personal data between applications and the internet. However, we have come to know from several forums that enabling TLS 1.2 can solve the problem of the Microsoft Store page load failure. Here’s what needs to follow.
- Press Windows > search the Internet options > click on Open.
- Now heads over to the Advances tab. And unchecked the box Use TLS 1.2.
- Click on Apply, and then Ok.
9. Reinstall Microsoft Store
When all previously shared method doesn’t work out for you, you can reinstall Microsoft Store using PowerShell. It helps to fix misconfigured and faulty installations. Let’s follow this process.
- Press Windows > search for PowerShell > now click on Run as administrator.
- Then type this command, and hit enter.
- Next, find the Microsoft Store package name, and copy it.
- Here, you need to type the shared command before your own Microsoft Store package name. Because everyone’s package names are not the same. And hit on the enter button.
- It will uninstall Microsoft Store and restart the system.
- Run PowerShell as administrator.
- Then type this command on PowerShell, and hit enter.
Add-AppxPackage -register “C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore_11804.1001.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\AppxManifest.xml” –DisableDevelopmentMode
- It will install Microsoft Store again.
So this is how you can fix page could be not loaded in Microsoft Store. Start with simple troubleshooting. If it doesn’t help at all, go through all curated advanced troubleshooting methods. I hope you find it useful. Let us know of any issues related to this in the comment section.